Not For Profit & Community Services
Be Inspired Foundation
- Aboriginal Health
- Allied Health
- Children Fitness
- Community Engagement
- Exercise Classes
- Family Support
- Health and Well Being
- Medical Appointments
- Not-For-Profit Services
- Nutritional Advice
- Preventation Of Discrimination
- Preventative Maintenance
- Psychological Counselling
- Strategic Partnering
- Strategic Philanthropy
- Youth Services
The Be Inspired Foundation (BIF) provides the opportunity for disadvantaged youth in Western Australia living with long term impairments to adopt lifelong coping strategies and improve their quality of life.
We provide scholarships for active rehabilitation treatment plans to disadvantaged Western Australian youth living with chronic disease, cancer, disabilities or major trauma.
Active rehabilitation services supported include exercise rehabilitation, diet advice and counselling. The services help beneficiaries to reach maximum medical improvement and reduce permanent impairments with minimal to no ‘out-of-pocket expenses’.
WHO WE HELP
1) Youth under 18 years of age living in WA.
2) Low socioeconomic bracket, eligible for a Centrelink Health Care Card.
3) Would benefit from active rehabilitation (exercise, modified diet and/or counselling) to help treat chronic disease, cancer, disabilities and major trauma.
Support Partnerships welcome via: email@example.com
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
76 167 520 694