- This event has passed.
Content Marketing for your Business (Balcatta) presented by Sandra Tricoli
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Content is KING
How to write engaging content for your social media platforms.
Content is King and this couldn’t be truer when it comes to content creation. In today’s overpopulated digital landscape, it’s easy for us to get lost in the noise of content, especially because our attention span is only 5 seconds, and this is why it is more important to ever to create content that will stand out and convert.
In this workshop we will cover the following:
- What is Copywriting
- How to maximise the use of good content to generate leads for your Business
- Creating your own voice when it comes to writing
- Which platforms you should be writing content on
- The importance of using SEO key words to improve your websites ranking
- Which pages should you be including on your website
- What key words you should be implementing in all of your content
- How to build a stand out content strategy
- Which words make people stop and read what you have to say
- How often you should be sharing fresh content with your audience
- How to get inspiration for new copy
This workshop is bought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Sandra Tricoli is an accomplished PR, Marketing and Events Specialist with a strong passion for roles that combine strategy, marketing, digital communications and business transformation.
With over a decade of experience orchestrating all facets of high-impact Public Relations, Social Media Management and business consulting, Sandra who has consulted over 500 individual businesses is known for developing highly successful communication strategies and assisting clients by leveraging the latest thinking in driving brand awareness and consumer engagement through traditional methodology, digital, and consumer profiling.
The keys to her success are strong commercial awareness and business acumen, coupled with effective interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Sandra holds a Degree in Journalism and Public Relations, and is currently the Director of Savvy Creations PR and Perth Copywriting.
#socialmedia @contentmarketing #socialmediamarketing #businessadvisory #socialmediahelp #linkedin #facebook #instagram #socialmediacoach