Marketing a Service Based Business
Learn how to market a service based business
Register now for this free workshop with Deborah Ievers, founder of Red Ivy Tactical Marketing and learn how to market a service based business.
Marketing a service is different than marketing a product. In this workshop you will learn what you need to do differently in order to market your new or existing service effectively.
This workshop is beneficial for any small business owner offering a service including financial services, legal services, home maintenance businesses, interior designers, accommodation or restaurant businesses, celebrants, etc. If you sell a service, this is the workshop for you.
In this session Deborah will cover:
- An Introduction to Tactical Marketing (5 minute overview)
- Creating an Experience Through the Marketing Message
- Service vs Product marketing
- 5 top marketing practices for service based businesses
- The 7 P’s of service marketing
- Perfecting your servicescape
- The service customer purchasing journey – Pre-purchase, consumption and post-purchase stages
- 10 ways to market your service business on a budget
The course will include a workbook and editable templates for attendees to take away. This is a free event for WBA members. Guests are welcome to attend their first WBA workshop for free, non-members attendance following your first event will be invoiced after attendance at $30 + GST.